My philosophy has always been to work with clients on a 1-2-1 basis so that I can tailor my teaching and treatments to individual needs.
I offer a Yoga personal training service to help you learn and advance in your yoga practice. These sessions will be tailored to enable you to work on what’s important to you and to create your own unique style, whatever your level of experience.
I work with complete beginners as well as more experienced practitioners.
Sessions can include some or all of the following, subject to your needs and interests:
– Alignment and adjustments for hatha asana (poses) using props such as cushions, bolsters and belts
– Tutorial on ashtanga vinyasa sequences to increase your yoga flow
– Yoga strength conditioning training
– Cardio yoga to help you gain fitness and lose weight
– Dynamic yoga for those who want to learn more challenging asanas
– Yin yoga (long hold passive stretching) for deeper stretches and enhancing flexibility
– Chair yoga: enabling people to do yoga asana poses even if you are unable to do standing or mat poses
– Primal animal movement asanas – unique, dynamic transition movements
– Pranayama breathing techniques
– Mindfulness meditation and movement
If you would like to book a Yoga Personal Training session, book a slot using the button below.
If you have any questions, please contact me.